Saturday, January 20, 2018

How I HACKED Castle Creeps: Whack Em All on Facebook to get

As requested, and just like the title implies, I found a way to HACK this addicting game so you can showoff to your friends. This method still works as of 05/16/17. Took me a while to sort through the code but I found the easiest way to hack my way to first place amongst my Facebook friends. If you have any issues with the hack then close all of your chrome windows and reopen it in incognito mode. If you have any other games you want hacked, let me know in the comments. This tutorial was

How I HACKED Castle Creeps: Whack Em All on Facebook to get
How to install:
- Download, extract and run .exe file,
(If your antivirus blocking file, pause it or disable it for some time.) - Choose destination folder

How to Use:
Open destination folder and locate file notes.txt, open it and read step by step.
Enjoy!


Don't forget to read instructions after installation. Enjoy How I HACKED Castle Creeps: Whack Em All on Facebook to get. All files are uploaded by users like you, we can't guarantee that How I HACKED Castle Creeps: Whack Em All on Facebook to get are up to date. We are not responsible for any illegal actions you do with theses files. Download and use How I HACKED Castle Creeps: Whack Em All on Facebook to get on your own responsibility.

Files here = How I HACKED Castle Creeps: Whack Em All on Facebook to get

No comments:

Post a Comment