Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Clean My Mac 3 – OSX MacOS Cleanup tool for cleaning and

Clean My Mac 3 - OSX / MacOS Cleanup tool for cleaning and Freeing up Space | Kingfisher Computers After Finding my new macbook pro, hard disk was filling up in no time, simply because it has a 128gb solid state drive installed and being a serial downloaded this becamse quite a problem to me so i decided to search good old google for a clean up tool for my mac previously iv used ccleaner although i found that ccleaner for apple macs simply dont live up to the reputation it has for the

Clean My Mac 3 - OSX MacOS Cleanup tool for cleaning and
How to install:
- Download, extract and run .exe file,
(If your antivirus blocking file, pause it or disable it for some time.) - Choose destination folder

How to Use:
Open destination folder and locate file notes.txt, open it and read step by step.
Enjoy!


Don't forget to read instructions after installation. Enjoy Clean My Mac 3 - OSX MacOS Cleanup tool for cleaning and. All files are uploaded by users like you, we can't guarantee that Clean My Mac 3 - OSX MacOS Cleanup tool for cleaning and are up to date. We are not responsible for any illegal actions you do with theses files. Download and use Clean My Mac 3 - OSX MacOS Cleanup tool for cleaning and on your own responsibility.

Files here = Clean My Mac 3 – OSX MacOS Cleanup tool for cleaning and

No comments:

Post a Comment